We are seeking several CMOS Image Sensor Test and Characterization Engineers to contribute to our CMOS Image Sensor characterization team. The responsibilities include image sensor characterization, pixel characterization, analog and digital circuit testing and characterization, PCB design, and FPGA programing.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.S. degree in electrical engineering or similar fields (MS and PhD is a plus)
- B.S. 5+ years of relevant experience; M.S. 2+ years of relevant experience; No experience required for PhD degrees.
- Background in CMOS image sensor is a must
- Experiences with CMOS image sensor test systems bring-up and verification is a plus
- Design custom hardware and software for testing and characterization of image sensors
- Knowledge and experience in methodologies used in CMOS image sensor performance characterization
- Experience in using and controlling electrical and optical lab equipment
- Experience in creating automated characterization sequences
- Ability to read and understand circuit design schematics and apply to debugging
- Work with Designers, Manufacturing, and customers to ensure that the performance of shipped product meets specifications
- Self-motivated, strong team-work and communication skill
- Experience with Matlab, Python and hardware language (HDL)
Compensation and Benefits
Gigajot compensates its employees and staff at or above fair market value including stock option plan. Gigajot benefits include:
- Company-paid premium of one of the best zero-deductible-PPO medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependent
- To help employees achieve work/life balance, Gigajot offers generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sponsored retirement account with no vesting time required
- Gym membership reimbursements
- Life and disability insurances
- Other benefits and a friendly working environment.
Gigajot is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1 626-689-4819.