Gigajot is seeking highly motivated, creative, skilled individual contributors who enjoy working in a fast growing high-tech startup environment to develop disruptive imaging technologies.
We are seeking a senior IC layout design engineer to join our team. The candidate will work in the IC design team to help develop novel imaging solutions for different applications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS degree in electrical engineering or similar fields (MS is a plus)
- At least 5 years professional experience in integrated circuit IC layout engineering for full custom CMOS designs using CAD software like Cadence Virtuoso, Cadence Virtuoso-XL, Mentor Graphic Calibre (DRC/LVS) with great efficiency
- Experience in CMOS image sensor layout is strongly preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of high performance analog layout techniques, such as common centroid layout, transistor and capacitor matching, symmetrical layout, signal shielding, use of dummy devices, latch-up/ESD, RC delay, metal density rules and other analog specific guidelines
- Solid understanding of the layout requirement of basic analog blocks such as operational amplifier, current mirror, etc
- Strong communication skills and ability to define and adhere to project layout schedules
- Experience in SKILL scripting, minor process design kit (PDK) modification to support layout flows
- Solid understanding of process layers and foundry design rules
Compensation and Benefits:
Gigajot compensates its employees and staff at or above fair market value, including stock option plan. Gigajot benefits include:
- Company-paid premium of one of the best zero-deductible medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependent
- To help employees achieve work/life balance, Gigajot offers generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sponsored retirement account with no vesting time required
- Life and disability insurances
- Other benefits and a friendly working environment
Location: Gigajot’s HQ is located in Pasadena, CA.
Gigajot is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, ore related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1 (626) 689-4819.