Gigajot is seeking a dynamic and highly experienced Sales Director to join our team. The candidate will head sales and oversee the growing sales department. They will work with customers and partners to design Gigajot’s Quanta Image Sensor (QIS) technology into the next generation of imaging platforms. This position will report directly to the VP of Business Development.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10 years of experience in technical sales, ideally in the imaging industry
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline
- Works with the executive team on the development and execution of the company’s sales goals and strategies
- Demonstrated history of creating and maintaining trusted partner business relationships
- Strong forecasting ability and ability to contribute to product roadmap definition
- Highly experienced in full sales cycle: prospecting, outreach, pipeline management, product demonstrations, contract negotiations, and closing sales
- Manages customer engagement by leading product presentations, demonstrations, conference calls, technical discussions, and day-to-day communication
- Proven track record of consistently meeting, or exceeding, sales quota and establishing relationships with strategic partners
- Identifies market and competitive trends that are impacting customers and those who are seen as opportunities for new business
- Travels to customer’s sites and events throughout the U.S., Europe, and Asia
Compensation and Benefits:
Gigajot compensates its employees and staff at or above fair market value, including stock option plan. Gigajot benefits include:
- Company contributes to the premium of one of the best Health insurance medical PPO medical option, dental and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependent(s)
- To help employees achieve work/life balance, Gigajot offers generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sponsored retirement account with no vesting time required
- Life and disability insurances
- Other benefits and a friendly working environment
Gigajot’s HQ is located in Pasadena, CA.
Gigajot is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1 626-689-4819.